Hi partners,

We have an immediate direct client requirement for a *"PMP Certified project
manager"*  in *Washington DC, District of Columbia for our direct client
......In person is must *
**
Please respond with *updated resume,contact details,location details* of
your consultant by marking a cc to my corporate email *
shanka...@preludesys.com* <shanka...@preludesys.com>* *only.

Job Title :

PMP Certified project manager

Location :

Washington DC, District of Columbia

Project Duration :

6 Month(s)

Skill Set :

Project Manager with PMP Certification. Must have 5+ years industry
experience with Banking industry. PMP Certification a must

                   * *

Thanks & Regards,

*Shankar Balaji *

*Technical Recuiter*