Hi,

Please send resumes to sasm...@cirrusdb.com

Location: Union, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

Please let me know if you have someone ASAP.

We can get the right consultant an interview sometime today itself from the
client.

* *

*Requirements:*

o   5+ years experience designing and developing software for the mobile
devices using C++ mainly and then preferred with Java/J2ME

o   Prior experience with mobile device software development and integration
for any of the leading devices such as Symbian and also preferred with
Blackberry

o   Proven experience in developing licensable intellectual property

o   Proven track record of developing and deploying high traffic and
scalable communications applications

o   Experience and knowledge of product development life cycle, requirements
definition and design and project management.

o   Engineering/computer science degree with management experience

Thanks & Regards,
Sasmita

Direct:   214-230-4211
Board:   888-622-4778 Ext 703
Email:    sasm...@cirrusdb.com
YM:        patnaiksasm...@rocketmail.com

This is not a spam. Please reply with Remove in the subject line to be
removed from our distribution list.