**
*Hi All,
Hope you are doing good today,*
**
*Please lee me know if you you have any one available for the below
position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume with the
complete contact detail ASAP..*
**
*Peoplesoft Functional Lead
6 Week Contract (4 Week in US and 2 Week in India)
Jersey City or Hoboken  NJ*
**
*Job description:
Need to be able to translate process to configuration and make best practice
based recommendations (i.e. NOT a heads down implementer).
Because of that, the person would need to be an independent thinker and not
just ‘go through the motions’ for an implementation and would need to be
onsite for the recommendations.  I do not have an exact location for New
Jersey, but I THINK it would be near Jersey City or Hoboken.  The consultant
would need to go to India (and New Jersey as well), it is approximately 4
weeks NJ and 2 weeks India.*
**
*Each one is a PeopleSoft Functional Lead:
Order to Cash with strong Billing experience
Procure to Pay with strong Expenses experience
Project Account expert*
**

*

*