*Core** **Java Developer*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well !

This position is for *Core** **Java Developer* please find the complete
details below.

*
*

*Please Reply with :*

Candidates Complete Name:

Contact No(Primary and Secondary):

Email ID:

Resume:

Best time to call:

Availability for the project:

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Work Status: Citizen/Green Card/EAD/TN/H1b(please send name and contact
details of sponsoring company):

Expected hourly Rate on C2C:

*Job Description:*

·         Strong Core Java developers, team lead exp, able to pass a white
board/logic test.

·         Candidates must be strong in core Java development.

·         Need to be able to logically walk the team architect through a
coding exercise.

·         Must have experience developing projects with no supervision in an
Agile environment.

* *

*Location*      :  Southfield, MI

*Duration*      :  6 Months

*Rate*            : $Open

*Interview Type :* F2F required(own expense) after Telephonic.

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with your complete details so that we
can proceed further with the submittal.

*Please Reply with :*

Your Complete Name:

Contact No(Primary and Secondary):

Email ID:

Resume:

Best time to call:

Availability for the project:

Current location:

Willing to relocate:

Ready for F2F interview after Telephonic round(Y/N):

Work Status: Citizen/Green Card/EAD/TN/H1b(please send name and contact
details of sponsoring company):

Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/Annually):

Thanks and Regards,

Sam (Santosh Pillai)

Sr. Recruiter (IT Recruitment and Staffing)
 ------------------------------

Contact: |Ph: 703– 372 – 7941|| Fax:  540 –301 –8166 |Email:
s...@abacuscs.com <su...@abacuscs.com>  |Website: www.abacs.com |

Comp Details: | SEI-CMMI Level 4 partnership| Fed Gov GSA-Schedule 70 | D&B#
680622598 | Certified MBE, SBE, DBE, WBENC Enterprise

Awards:  Certificate of Recognition from WELLS FARGO Bank & USPAACC for
Company’s Vision, Success and Community Contribution | Winner of Top 100
Privately help businesses in Virginia | Winner of Top 50 Women Owned
Businesses in Virginia | Winner of Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in
Virginia.
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.