Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Position:  Android Developer

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Duration: 6+ Month Contract

Job Requirement:

Must-haves

- Google Operating systems (Android runs on Google)
- 4+ yrs experience with Android Framework
- Java development experience
- Android Application (If they have Framework experience they will have the
application experience)

Plusses

- Experience with Linux

Day-to-Day

Our client has been working on this project making changes to the Android
Framework for the past 3 months. They need 2 additional resources to help
make all of the changes work smoothly...i.e. power management (making sure
the batteries last longer), integrating libraries into the framework, and
making sure the devices internal system can connect correctly with the audio
pieces (headphones/earphones) and docking stations.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I OID:  <mailto:a...@gainam.com>
a...@gainam.com I

I Gtalk:  <mailto:ajay.gai...@gmail.com> ajay.gai...@gmail.com I YIM:
<mailto:thesharkp...@yahoo.in> ajaytomar...@yahoo.in I