Hello Friends,

Welcome back to work. Hope you all enjoyed the Christmas Celebration

Please find below the Direct Client Requirement, if you have matching
profiles then send me their updated resume with contact info and rate per
hour.

Sr. Java Developer with Spring

Location:  Boston, MA
Duration: 6 Months+

Shift hours:  Ability to work a Tuesday - Saturday shift (Tues - Thurs and
Sat 9am - 5pm and Friday from 4pm to Midnight)

This position is 60 to 70% coding with the following technologies:
Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, Oracle, spring and Perl.

Skills
Required/Desirable

IT Experience ( 3 - 5 years )
Required

3+ years related work experience with full project lifecycle.
Required

3+ years of proven object-oriented software design and development
experience.

Required

3+ years of proven design, development, and architecture experience in
Java-based technologies.

Required

3+ years of proven experience with such technologies as web services, Struts
Framework, log4j, ANT, Spring Framework, Perl, DataStage etc.

Required

Experience using and deploying to industry-leading application servers such
as BEA WebLogic 9.x or above.
Required

Experience with various software development methodologies, such as Agile or
RUP.

Required

Experience with test driven development and Continuous Integration (JUnit,
Hudson, Code Coverage).
Required

Experience with Oracle SQL, SQL tuning, and PL/SQL skills.
Required

Experience working in a Unix environment
Required

Investment Industry Experience
Highly Desired

 Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Kumar
Phone: 203-718-2011/ Fax: 203-288-7146
Quantronix Inc
 <mailto:recruit...@quantronix.com> recruit...@quantronix.com

--- Quantronix Disclaimer ----
This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited. Please respond with "remove" in
the subject to remove from our distrubtion list. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify immediately the sender and promptly
destroy the original communication and all copies taken thereof. Thank you
for your cooperation.
P  Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email