HI Friends,

Please have a look on our Direct Client Requirement and send me matching
profile ASAP.

Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Investment Applications, Client Reporting,
Data Warehousing

Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ months
Note: Face to face after phone interview

SKILL
Required/desirable
Number of years
Of experience

Management experience with co-located (Off and On Shore) teams
Required
5

Experience with reporting technologies
Required
8

Working knowledge of PL/SQL  and Oracle Databases
Required
8

Working with Investment Data warehouses, Data marts and OLAP technologies
Required
5

Experience with Iterative Project Management
Required
3

Working knowledge of IBM Data Stage
Desired
3

Experience with Investment Applications
Must
3

Thanks & Regards,
Chandan Kumar
Phone: 203-718-2011/ Fax: 203-288-7146
Quantronix Inc
 <mailto:recruit...@quantronix.com> recruit...@quantronix.com

--- Quantronix Disclaimer ----
This communication (including any accompanying documents) is intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) and contains information that is PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is prohibited. Please respond with "remove" in
the subject to remove from our distrubtion list. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify immediately the sender and promptly
destroy the original communication and all copies taken thereof. Thank you
for your cooperation.
P  Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email