Hi,
Greetings for the day!!!..

My name is Vidya and I am a Recruiter with AVANI Tech Solutions. I
would like to let you know about an exciting position that I am
currently recruiting for

Title: J Query developer,
Locations:NY,

Job Description:
Developer with 3 to 6 years of experience
Very good experience of Jquery is a must.
Responsibilities include creation of Jquery plugins,
Extensive experience in HTML,JAVA SCRIPT,CSS and AJAX.
Working with java script libraries for enhancements and fixes.
Experience in web user interface design and development with web
services
for data population.

Thanks & Regards,

Vidya
Avani Technology Solutions Inc|
3177 Latta Rd., #159
Rochester, NY 14612

Email: vidy...@avanitechsolutions.com
Phone:408 796 5638,5202825785.

Disclaimer:** The information transmitted is intended only for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains material of
Avani Technology Solutions Inc. which maybe confidential or
proprietary. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient and have received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete it. If you do not want to receive
any further emails, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. **