Good Morning Associates,
Please send me the resumes to* a...@panzersolutions.com*

Position: Senior Siebel Developer
Location: Southern, CT
Duration:  6+ months
Rate: 55( flexible for right candidate) -- Corp to Corp all inclusive.

Our client is currently managing a Marketing project that plans to bring
in-house Customer Segmentation using Siebel. Currently they are using an
external vendor for this functionality.
As part of this project our client has the need for a Lead/Developer who has
experience working with the Siebel Database (Data imports, EIM etc.). This
resource should be able to help the team with the design of various data
loads both into Siebel OLTP and from OLTP to the warehouse. Hands-on
Informatica experience is required.

They must have :
Informatica experience
Able to articulate ETL processes or explain fundamental DW concepts
Have worked with EIM but more from coding and not from being able to
articulate design approaches
Able to articulate Siebel Workflow related design considerations/issues.
--
*Thanks and Best Regards,*
*Amer Khan  | Sr Technical Recruiter*