*Hi All,*
* *
*Greetings for the Day!
*
* *
*We have open position for OBIEE & Informatica Developer** if u r suitable
for opening then kindly send me resume to
**prak...@hevar.com*<prak...@hevar.com>
* ASAP.

*

Role:  OBIEE & Informatica Developer

Location: PISCATAWAY, NJ

Length of Contract: 6 months

Interview:  Interview will be telephone 1st then in person

Industry: non-profit Industrial Engineering

Job Description.

1) Analysis, Design and Development in SQL, Informatica and OBIEE.
2) Troubleshooting and debugging of defects and production issues in the
areas of SQL, Informatica and OBIEE.
3) Documentation of detail technical design.
4) Conduct unit and system integration testing.
5) Support Quality Assurance testing.
6) Report progress to resource manager.

Requirements:

5 to 7 years strong experience in SQL, PL/SQL development.

3 to 5 years strong experience in Informatica development.

3 to 5 years strong experience in Analytics/OBIEE development.

Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts.

--
Thanks & Regards
Chandra Prakash Maheshwari