Hi,

This is Ravi krishna from Deegit Inc. Please find the below requirement for
your review. Appreciate if you could send us your qualified consultant for
review.

We have an opportunity for “*Functional SAP Procurement* “ Below is the
detailed Job Information for your review. Please forward me your profile
should you have any interest

*Position: Functional SAP Procurement*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration:* *4 to 5 months*

·         A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing SAP MM Procurement

·         At least 4 years experience in configuring and implementing the
SAP MM module Procurement

·         At least 3 years experience in at least 3 full project lifecycles
of SAP implementations which included the MM module

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills, including
communicating project goals, progress, risks and issues

·         Ability to  interact with technology analysts as well as business
partners

·         Consultant has the ability to collaborate with clients and have a
strong desire to excel

·         Ability to travel 80%

Please forward me your latest updated resume in word format and employer
details.

Regards,

*Ravi Krishna*| *Deegit Inc* |

1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |

Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 333 | Fax: 847.330.1987

ravikris...@deegit.com| www.deegit.com |

YMI: ravikrishna.deegit