Dear Partner,

This is Chandan from Quantronix and our client is urgently looking for "ROR
Developer" or "Software Engineer with ROR experience".  Please go through
the below JD and send me matching profile ASAP along with rate and contact
info.

Software Engineer with knowledge of Ruby on Rails

Location: Boston, MA

Nature of Requirement: Contract (Long Term)

Rate: DOE

Job Specifications:

*       Building the infrastructure to support the web-based client services
software application.
*       Collaborating with team members to build company's infrastructure
*       Playing an active role in the evolution of the products
*       Consulting with end users to refine, test, and debug programs
*       Performing test-driven development
*       Providing application support and systems maintenance
*

Job Qualifications:

*       Strong design and development experience in the following platforms
and environments.
*       Web Development
*       Multithreaded systems
*       Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
*       Scalability and performance issues
*       Source control systems (Subversion)
*       UNIX-based systems (Linux, Mac)
*       BS or MS degree in Computer Science/IT or commensurate experience.

We are looking for very smart and self-motivated programmers with sound
academic background (from top universities) or solid experience as
developers. Knowledge/experience in Java, C, or Python is very useful but
not absolutely mandatory.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandan Kumar

Technical Recruiter

(T) 203 718 2011 /recruit...@quantronix.com

2969 Whitney Avenue, Hamden, CT 06518 / www.Quantronix.com

Connect me  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/quantronix>   alt="View Chandan
Kumar ( Accept All Invitation)'s LinkedIn profile">
<http://www.twitter.com/chandan_rocking> Follow chandan_rocking on Twitter

P Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email

BODY {
margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
}
/*----------Text Styles----------*/
HR { color: #000000}
BODY, TABLE /* Normal text */
{
font-size: 9pt;
font-family: 'Courier New';
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
color: #000000;
text-decoration: none;
}
SPAN.RVTS1 /* Heading */
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Arial';
font-weight: bold;
color: #0000FF;
}
SPAN.RVTS2 /* Subheading */
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Arial';
font-weight: bold;
color: #000080;
}
SPAN.RVTS3 /* Keywords */
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Arial';
font-style: italic;
color: #800000;
}
A.RVTS4, SPAN.RVTS4 /* Jump 1 */
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Arial';
color: #008000;
text-decoration: underline;
}
A.RVTS5, SPAN.RVTS5 /* Jump 2 */
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family: 'Arial';
color: #008000;
text-decoration: underline;
}
A.RVTS6, SPAN.RVTS6
{
color: #0000FF;
text-decoration: underline;
}
/*----------Para Styles----------*/
P,UL,OL /* Paragraph Style */
{
text-align: left;
text-indent: 0px;
padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;
}
.RVPS1 /* Centered */
{
text-align: center;
white-space: normal;
}

-->

This is not unsolicited mail.

If you do not wish to receive our DIRECT client reqs, please click on  the

following link: