*Hi *

* *

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Below is the hot requirement for our client, go through the brief
description below.*

* *

*REQ**:  BO Lead*

* *

*Job Description: *

*Position:  BO Lead *

* *

*Location: Tampa*

*Duration: 6 months+*

* *

* Hands on in Business Objects, Data Warehousing and SQL*

*1. Excellent communication skills: Should be crisp, coherent and to the*

*point. [No exceptions on this as this will be business front ending*

*position]*

* *

*2. Excellent BO skills: Preferably XI R3 but extensive experience in*

*conjunction with a data warehouse.*

* *

*3. Detailed understanding of DW concepts - Fact, Dimension, Attributes,*

*measures etc*

* *

*4. Excellent database skills: (Not DBA skills) Ability to use the knowledge
*

*of database internals to tune SQLs - explain plans, indexes, statistics,*

*optimizer, logical/physical IO etc*

* *

*5. Attitude: Should be able to fit into the exiting team dynamics. High*

*level of maturity; Business/project team is really demanding; Not succumb*

*to fast paced environment;*

*Please go through the job description and if you find it interesting then
please send me an updated copy of you consultants resume along with the
following details.*

*1. Updated word doc resume.*

*2. Work authorization status.*

*3. Current location.*

*4. Contact details.*

*5. Availability*

* *

--

*Thanks and Regards***

*GIRI          *

*Comp Consults Inc*

*A Certified MBE Company*

* **Recognised as Top 50 Companies for Inc 5000 in Metro Detroit area*

*Awarded Best Company in Farmington Hills 2009*

 Recognized Fastest growing private company in America

* Bell: 877-430-2667 x 105*

* Fax 248-539-3033*

*g...@compconsults.com* <g...@compconsults.com>

*
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience