*Hi *

*There are 4 position with different Title . Send me the right match  and
mention clearly for which title you are sending me your profile. *

*MAKE SURE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE ONLY AND ONLY GREEN CARD AND US CITIZEN *

Hi,

My name is …*Tarun Tyagi*………, I am a Sr. Recruiter with *Pro-Tek Consulting*.
I'm currently working with a Client of ours to fill a "*Duration* "long ---"
*job title*"--- contract opportunity in-- *location -- L*ocation. I found
your profile on a job board and I believe you would be a great fit for this
position. I would love to talk about this further at your convenience.
Please let me know when would be a good time for us to connect?

*TIBCO DEVELOPER*

*(only USC) (FTE / TP)*

*New Orleans, LA*

*LONG TERM CONTRACT*

Hands on development experience with TIBCO BW 6.3, TIBCO EMS and TIBCO API
exchange.

Other preferred TIBCO skills include TIBCO Enterprise Admin, TIBCO Hawk
5.2, TIBCO Policy Director 2.

Working knowledge and experience in WebMethods integration tool is a big
plus since this project is a migration from webmethods to TIBCO BW.

However, not expected to work on webmethods environment in this project.

*DEVOPS ARCHITECT (Along with TIBCO / SAVVY / MAVEN / GRADLE ENVIRONMENT
EXPERIENCE)*

*(only USC) (FTE / TP)*

*New Orleans, LA*

*LONG TERM CONTRACT *

"-Experience with automation/ integration tools and frameworks (e.g.,
Jenkins, Maven, ANT etc.)
- Ability to design and build DevOps solution
- Previous execution of outlining strategic change with a focus on DevOps &
Continuous Delivery.
- Demonstrated experience of Continuous Integration
- Solid understanding of DevOps and ALM tools and technologies (HP ALM,
Artifactory, SVN, uDeploy, Continuous Integration, automated build and
release)
- Provide direction and assistance to development teams on best practices
in software configuration, build and release automation
- Excellent client-facing communication and presentation skills.
"

*DevOps Architect-Deployment (Along with TIBCO / SAVVY / MAVEN / GRADLE
ENVIRONMENT EXPERIENCE)*

*(only USC) (FTE / TP)*

*New Orleans, LA*

*LONG TERM CONTRACT*

"-12+ years of overall IT experience
- 4+ years’ hands on experience in solution design and development on
continuous deployment
- Expertize in IBM uDeploy
- Hands on experience on Release Management and Deployment Strategies
- Ability to work with clients, understand the requirement, prepare a plan
to implement the solution
- Work in onsite-offshore model
- Build the solution, integrate with Continuous integration tools, use API
and integrate with different tools such as HP ALM, Jenkins, Primavera
- Expertize in deployment processes, workflow and activities
- Good knowledge in designing, developing and deploying applications for
various products (such as Tibco products)
- Excellent management & communication skills
- Should be able to quickly build a PoC (working prototype) and determine
the solution feasibility
- Good to have experience in Java/J2ee
- Good to have experience in scripting
"

*Lead Tester (only USC) (FTE / TP)*

*New Orleans, LA*

*LONG TERM CONTRACT*

·         At least 6 to 7 years of experience in Manual Testing and
automation

·         Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in testing TIBCO
Business Works 5 or 6;

·         Good hands-on configuring and testing experience in TIBCO EMS;

·         Must have experience in end to end testing of TIBCO BW projects

·         Must have Working knowledge on Unix OS

·         Should have good experience in SQL database.

·         Excellent communication skills both verbal and writing.

*Hoping to connect with you soon, *

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting |  | Email Id :-
**ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com* <ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com>* | *

With 400+ Consultants and 90+ Clients, we are eager to earn your trust and
be able to represent you to our client.