*Role: **Java Developer*

*Duration: **12+ month contract*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Phone and Inperson*

·         You will be working predominately with Angular 2 and the D3
toolset to build visuals that will be used on desktop PCs, Mobile apps, and
large conference room presentations.

·         Software will typically be deployed on Amazon native services
(Elastic Beanstalk) or Cloudfoundry.

·         Proficiency with Javascript and a visualization library is
required (D3 experience highly preferred) along with experience with
converting user data selections into API REST calls, interpreting JSON
results, and showing a visualization in a single page app.

·         Other skills we are extremely interested in candidates
possessing:

·         Web authentication with OAUTH/SAML, rendering visuals such as
geospatial heat maps, Amazon or Azure platforms, API development experience
with Jersey/JAX-RS, Node Express, or Python Flask.

·         As there is a creative element to being successful in this role,
we would love to see any non-proprietary work candidates have done or at
least bring examples of data visualizations he or she find attractive,
powerful, and be able to talk through how they would be developed

*Thanks and Regards*

Manu Priya

IDC Technologies, Inc, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035

Work: 408-459-2496

Mailto: *manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com <manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>*

Empowering Technologies Services

Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |