Greetings,
My name is Vikalp and I'm an IT recruiter at *ACS Global Tech Solutions.*
Please go through this job description and respond me back with your most
updated resume if you are interested and available.
Feel free to call me for any further query.

 * Need passport number in case of h1b/EAD. NO OPT/CPT for this position.*

Title: PKI Java

Location:  Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 12 + months

Job Description:

*PKI (Public Key Infrastructure.)

Hands-on programming experience in the following languages and
environments: Java, J2EE, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans) and MVC frameworks,
XML, Portals, JavaScript, AJAX, Web Services, Spring etc.

    *Must have knowledge in Remote Procedure call, Session beans, Stateful
and Stateless Transactions, Message driven beans

    *Technical depth in OOD methodology, Java, XML, MVC, RESTful, Web
Services Deep knowledge of J2EE (JSP, Servlet, EJB, JDBC)

    *Enhance system architecture to improve continuous software integration
and deployment model

    *Experience with database systems such as DB2 and MySQL and a working
knowledge of SQL

    *Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle,
including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and
documentation

    *Should be capable of solutioning the applications considering the
volume of transactions

    *Adhere to architecture, security and change management guardrails,
follow and enrich internal standards and best practices and work to improve
platforms, efficiency and scalability to the systems

    *Knowledge of build processes scripts such as Ant, Maven, Jenkins etc.

    *Strong understanding/experience in with Public Key Infrastructure is
an added advantage

    *Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve
complex issues

    *Strong written and oral communication skills

*Thanks and Regards, Vikalp Sharma Technical Recruiter*

*ACS Group- American Cyber Systems*

*Work: 218-288-1494*

vikalp.sha...@acsicorp.com

www.acsicorp.com [image: cid:image004.png@01D1AAAC.C10C9860]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/american-cybersystems>  *[image:
cid:image006.png@01D1AAAC.C10C9860]* <https://twitter.com/ACSGroupUSA>

2400 Meadowbrook Parkway,Duluth, GA 30096