Dear Partner,

Greetings of the Day!!

My name is chandan, working with Sage Group Consulting. We are prime vendor
for many US clients. Currently we are looking Vendors, who can work on our
direct client requirements. Please add my email ID in your database and send
me your hotlist and available consultant's list on regular basis.

Looking forward a long term relationship with your company and you!!

Thanks and Regards,

Chandan | Sr. Recruiter

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

100 Village Court, Suite# 302, Hazlet, NJ-07730

732-444-2401 (Direct) | 732-767-0015 (F)

Website :  <http://www.sageci.com> www.sageci.com

Email :  <mailto:cku...@sagetl.com> cku...@sagetl.com

Yahoo:- chandan_sage

Gmail:-   <mailto:chandan...@gmail.com> Chandanmgs