Hi

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is Alex; I am with Sulaan Solutions Inc. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP

* *

*Position : Business Objects Architect w/ SAP BW*

*Location : Melody Hill, IN*

*Duration : 3+ months*

*I  need a SENIOR Business Objects Architect/Developer with strong hands-on
experience with BOBJ XI 3.1 designing Universes and complex WEBi reports.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with integration of BOBJ
XI 3.1 and SAP BW, preferably with SD, MM, and/or SCM.  Must have excellent
communication skills and proven experience working with Business Analysts
and SAP BW Architects to design, construct, test and deliver
Universe/Reports. Experience working with BOBJ/BW implementations that span
multiple geographies and administration/production support of global BOBJ
solutions preferred.*

Regards,

Alex* **| **www.sulaan.com* <http://www.sulaan.com/>

a...@sulaan.com*| 480-626-5086 (work)* | 480.452.1970 (fax)