Hi

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is Alex; I am with Sulaan Solutions Inc. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP.

Please send resumes to a...@sulaan.com

Position:                *Websphere Portal Developer/Administrator*

LOCATION:            WOODLAND HILLS, CA

LENGTH:                 4 MONTHS

*Position Summary:*

*We are looking for a WebSphere Portal  Server 7 developer/administrator who
has experience in the configuration of a new implementation of WebSphere
Portal 7. *This position will be to support our technology team in the rapid
development of highly scalable and robust web applications as we look to
migrate to WPS. An ideal candidate would be experienced in implementing
ColdFusion portlets on WPS.

* *

*As a member of the technology team:*

·         Develop proof of concepts such as Wiki’s, Blogs, Ratings using the
out of the box features

·         Participate and document initial design in Portal Services

·         Map  out and document integration capabilities

·         Develop profile management

·         Document standards are they are established in conjunction with
the Lead

* *

*Technical Competencies:*

·         1+ years experience WebSphere Portal Services 7

·         3+ years experience WebSphere Portal Services

·         5+ years Web Development with 2 years of SOA experience desired

·         Must have at least 5 years of Web Development with 2 years of JSF
experience in Portlet environment

·         Development of end–to–end architecture of component–based, service
oriented web application framework using J2EE and Websphere Portal Platform

·         Must have worked with AJAX frameworks, Javascript, and Stylesheets

·         Strong Analytical skills

·         Great communication skills to effectively work in a virtual team
environment

* *

*Behavioral Competencies *

* *

·         Dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations

·         Capable of managing time to meet goals

·         Adaptability and Open to Change

·         Take responsibility for quality and completeness of their work

*Project Focus and Responsibilities*

* *

·         Develop proof of concept micro-apps using WPS built in features

·         Assist in implementing proof of concept portlets developed using
ColdFusion 9

·         On-board learning technology team in configuration, management and
optimization of WPS 7

·         Using business requirements, develop a roadmap to implement
various applications
·         Collaborate with Technology Lead in establishing and documenting
standards to be used for future development of portlets

Regards,

Alex* **| **www.sulaan.com* <http://www.sulaan.com/>

a...@sulaan.com*|* <a...@sulaan.com%7C>* 480-626-5086 (work)* | 480.452.1970
(fax)