Hi,

This is Ravi krishna from Deegit Inc. Please find the below requirement for
your review. Appreciate if you could send us your qualified consultant for
review.

You can reach me on *847.874.7081 ext – 333 or
**ravikris...@deegit.com*<ravikris...@deegit.com>

*Position: Oracle Applications techno functional lead (Technical 80% -
Functional 20%)
Location : San Jose, CA
Duration: Six to Eight months*

*Start Date: ASAP*

* *

*Skills:*

   - Minimum of 7  years of Oracle Application developer experience
   - Strong working knowledge of Oracle EBS R11i/R12
   - Strong development experience in AR (Autoinvoice, Invoice Printing and
   Lockbox)
   - Development experience in R12 SLA (Subledger Accounting)
   - Working knowledge of Order Management
   - Good communications and development skills – Need to document the
   technical design and conduct/support user testing
   - Minimum of 5-7 years strong PL/SQL development experience (creation of
   packages, procedures,  functions, database objects)

Please forward me your latest updated resume in word format and employer
details.

Regards,

*Ravi Krishna*| *Deegit Inc* |

1111 Plaza Drive, Suite 370 | Schaumburg, IL 60173 |

Ph: 847.874.7081/82/3615 ext - 333 | Fax: 847.330.1987

ravikris...@deegit.com| www.deegit.com |

YMI: ravikrishna.deegit