Hi Business Associates,

We are looking for a Java Lead for 6-12 Months assignment for our Client in
Cincinnati,OH
**
*Java Lead*

Location - Cincinnati, OH

Duration:6-12 Months

*Primary Skill :*

        *Experience - 7+ yrs*

1.     Core Java, J2EE(Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JNDI etc.)

2.     Frameworks : Struts, Spring, Tapestry, Hibernate

3.     Web : HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, JQuery, JSON

4.     Unit Testing : JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium.

5.     Web/Application Servers - Apache, Jetty, Web Sphere

6.     Database : Oracle 10G, MS SQL Server, PL SQL.

7.     Tools & Others : RAD, Eclipse

8.     Build Tool : Maven, ANT.

9.     Working knowledge of Design Patterns would be an advantage

*Responsibilities of the Tech Lead:*

o Requirement Gathering  (UCM, UCDs, SSR)

o Experience in Identifying Prototypes / POC to be developed for the
project.

o Analysis, Designing(Technology Specific).

o UML and RUP process.

o Testing Methodology.

o Preparing a Business case, Estimation, Plan.

o Best practices and contribute to Organization knowledge base.

o Mentoring Skills

--

Regards,
**