Hi

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is Alex; I am with Sulaan Solutions Inc. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review it and get back to me ASAP.

Please send resumes to *a...@sulaan.com*

* *

*Data Quality Analyst with SAP Experience*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 1+years to hire*

*Note: SAP Experience is mandatory*

* *

*Mandatory Skills:*

* *

   - 5+ years of experience as a business systems analyst, preferably in
   data migration, or data management, or ETL roles within an IT organization.
   - 2+ years of experience with automated toolsets for Data Profiling such
   as Data Insight/Dataflux
   - Experience using SAP Business Warehouse (BW) 7.0 as a source and target
   for data feeds / migration

* *

* *

*Unquote:*

   - Experience designing ETL flows, data cleansing, parsing, matching, and
   auditing
   - Experience with migrating data to SAP. Knowledge of IDocs and LSMW
   required.
   - Must be able to translate technical issues to a business level
   understanding
   - Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
   - Ability to manage multiple priorities and demands
   - Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS, or a related
   technical field.
   - Candidate must be able to write, test, debug, document, and implement
   complex SQL scripts to transform and combine data from multiple sources.
   - Experience with Oracle utilities such as SQL*Loader for populating flat
   files into a relational data structure.

Regards,

Alex* **| **www.sulaan.com* <http://www.sulaan.com/>

a...@sulaan.com*| 480-626-5086 (work)* | 480.452.1970 (fax)