Hi,

How are you?

We have an urgent requirement for the below position please go through the
job description if you have any consultants please respond with resumes and
contact details ASAP.

Job Description:

*Role: SQL (SSIS) Developer*
Location: Westchester, PA
Duration: 6+ months

Required skills:

Primary duties include, but not be limited to developing SSIS packages,
T-SQL procedures, query performance tunnings, database development,
implementation, and support of data warehouses, and underlying data models
* In-depth knowledge of various SQL Server 2005 & 08 versions.
* Define and enforce standards and conventions (definition, naming,
abbreviation etc). Manage Data Dictionary / Metadata.
* Years of database development experience in SQL environment. Strong SQL &
TSQL is a must.
* Candidate should have experience in full life cycle (SDLC) of Data
Warehouse - design and implementation.
* Ability to analyze business requirements and ensure all requirements are
appropriately addressed by the proposed solution is a must.
* Experience with Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading using ETL
tools like SSIS, In-depth knowledge of industry standard ETL and BI tools.
* Demonstrated experience using data-modeling tools (Erwin preferred).
* Responsible for maintaining versions of all data models for production,
test and development databases.
* Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills are
required.
* Prior experience with one of the following domains is desired:
Capital markets / insurance / Actuarial Science
* Good communication skills

Required Technical Skills:

IT experience 8 years
SSIS, Microsoft BI tools - 4+ years
SQL Server 2005/2008 - 4+ years
ETL development - 4+ years

Waiting for your quick response.

--
Thanks

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  609 955 3039
Fax: 732 626 6137

Email id: chan...@smartims.com
visit us @ www.smartims.com
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an  email
with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the  mailing
list promptly