ka...@hevar.com or kamaltanwar...@gmail.com

MUST be LOCAL – face to face interview required after phone screen.

*Job City: *Deerfield
*State: *IL

They would like to do phone screen the week of 10/3, in-person interviews
the week of 10/10, and to start the week of 10/17 or 10/24.

*3-6 month contract* in Linconshire... we need an Oracle RAC expert to do
configurations and Installations in Oracle RAC.

Oracle RAC Required. Lots of configuration/installation experience.
MUST be able to come for an in-person interview.

*Job Title: *Oracle RAC DBA

Our client is in need of an Oracle DBA to work on a contract in the
Chicagoland area.

*Job Requirements:*
- 8+ years of Oracle DBA experience
- 2-3 years of Oracle RAC experience
- MUST have configuration/installation experience of Oracle v 11.2
- Experience working in a Unix environment (Solaris - AIX preferrable)

- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON-CALL and wear a pager.
- Expert at performance tuning and expert troubleshooting and diagnostic
skills
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager a plus but not required
- MUST be an excellent problem solver and be able to diagnose issues within
the database and know how to correct the problem.

- Solid communication skills is required

--

-----------------

Thanks and Regards,

*Kamal Tanwar*

*Technical Recruiter*

Hevar Systems,Inc

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038

Phone No: 972-782-4504
Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   ka...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com