Hi,

Please let me know if you have any available consultants.
** **

*Administration of IBM’s LUW DB2 Database, Unix (Linux/AIX)*

*Desired Experience Range          8+ years*

Location of Requirement             ****Austin**, **Texas ****

****Duration of the project           6+ months ********

* *

*1.            Good Communication*

*2.            General database administration & troubleshooting for LUW
DB2 Database*

*3.            Experience in HACMP and HADR*

*4.            Experience in DB2 DBA V8 & V9 *

*5.            Good Command over SQL  *

*6.            Experience in installation of db2 client and other db2
related products is required*

*7.             Sound experience in Instance , DB creation and setting up
backup using TSM*

*8.            Experience in AIX and supporting DB2 on AIX & Windows *

*9.            Good in UNIX shell  scripting.*

*10.          Sound experience in SQL and database Tuning *

*11.          Good experience in applying patches*

*12.          Good knowledge of Change Management process and Configuration
Management is required*

*13.          24x7 Production Support experience and willingness to provide
24x7 support preferred*

* *

*Good-to-Have  *

*1. Worked in 24X7 production support*

*2. Database monitoring tools*

*3. Relevant DB2 Certification is preferred*

*4. ITIL awareness*

*Note:* Please be informed that I will be submitting your candidate’s
profile to any other requirements that could be matching to his/her
skillset and I will keep you posted on interview schedule .

 ****

--

*
*

*Srinivas *| Talent Recruiter

*BS**M* – Business Success Management

E Mail:        srini...@bsmprofessionals.com

Office:         732 777 0800 ext. *509*

Fax:            732 777 7328

Learn:         bsm.us.com

*G Talk      :  gsrinivas95*

*Yahoo IM :  srini_bsm*

-                MWBE – Certified Minority & Women Owned Business ******E
nterprise****

-                SWaM – Small, Women and Minority Vendor for State of ****VA
****

-                Oracle Certified Partner

-                APICS Corporate Member

-                NJOAUG Chapter Owner

 ******

Address:     ****2 Kilmer Road**** | Edison | NJ – 08817 | ****United States
****

Global:        **United States** | **United Kingdom** | Middle East| ****
India****

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above.
If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by *simply replying with the word "REMOVE" in the
subject line*. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.