Hello,

Greetings from BSM Professionals!!!!!!

Hope this mail finds you in good health. Let me know if you have any
matching resume for this req.

Send resumes to *srini...@bsmprofessionals.com*

*Role:                   Network Admin (InfiniBand Exp)***

*Location:*                ****Reno**, **NV********

*Duration:*                12+ months****

*Rate:*                         $ DOE /Hr C2C All inclusive****

*Interview:*               Immediate (Telephonic)****

*# of Positions:*        2****

*Start Date: *           Immediate**

*Client:*                      Technology       ****

* *

*Must Have:* InfiniBand, switched fabric topology, SAN, Basic Network,
Backup and Restore****

** **

-  Experience with InfiniBand and its associated networking protocols is
Must****

-  Working knowledge of multi-site routing, peering, and disaster recovery
network architectures.****

Manage availability, performance and scalability of client facing
applications in the data center****

-  Manage and maintain Active Directory and Group Policy elements,
enterprise storage (SAN), enterprise backups, offsite storage and the
corporate Exchange server****

-  Proactively monitor and perform troubleshooting to diagnose and isolate
network problems and minimize downtime.****

-  Ensure the highest level of system and data security, including user
access, remote access, email protection, web security and data center
physical security.****

-  Maintain the disaster recovery infrastructure to ensure business
continuity in the event of a localized failure, including regular tests of
fail-over and recovery protocols.****

-  Assist with technology planning. Expert knowledge of networking
technology and concepts****

-  Demonstrated experience with Cisco Switches, Routers and Firewalls****

-  Experience with the configuration of Routers, to include IP addressing,
routing and Access Control Lists****

-  Must have excellent writing and communication skills and be able to
accurately document systems changes and tasks. Ability to create analysis
documents, instruction sheets, and systems documentation for completed
systems.****

-  Must be fully competent to work under general direction on complex
projects usually on specific assigned projects, issues and problems.
Several projects will usually be active at the same time, so the ability to
multitask is essential to success for this position****

-  Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with
internal employees, managers and customers as needed****

-  Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner and drive
to results with a high emphasis on quality****

-  Ability to work as part of a team & with very little supervision and
take ownership of assigned projects .

*Note:* Please be informed that I will be submitting your candidate’s
profile to any other requirements that could be matching to his/her
skillset and I will keep you posted on interview schedule.

Thanks and look forward to your prompt and positive response.

--

*
*

*Srinivas *| Talent Recruiter

*BS**M* – Business Success Management

E Mail:        srini...@bsmprofessionals.com

Office:         732 777 0800 ext. *509*

Fax:            732 777 7328

Learn:         bsm.us.com

*G Talk      :  gsrinivas95*

*Yahoo IM :  srini_bsm*

-                MWBE – Certified Minority & Women Owned Business ******E
nterprise****

-                SWaM – Small, Women and Minority Vendor for State of ****VA
****

-                Oracle Certified Partner

-                APICS Corporate Member

-                NJOAUG Chapter Owner

 ******

Address:     ****2 Kilmer Road**** | Edison | NJ – 08817 | ****United States
****

Global:        **United States** | **United Kingdom** | Middle East| ****
India****

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above.
If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution,
publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify us by *simply replying with the word "REMOVE" in the
subject line*. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.