Hi,

Please send me your consultant updated resume

Please send suitable candidates ASAP.  *This needs to be closed this week.*

Client: Merck

Title: Oracle PL / SQL Developer

Location: Blue Bell, PA or Rahway, NJ

*Duration: 6 months*

*NOTE: We need someone with hands on experience in safety surveillance
domain knowledge along with Oracle SQL/PL-SQL expertise.***

Job Description:

-Understanding of Safety surveillance Systems, its reports and reporting
process.

-Experience in providing Tier2 and Tier 3 Support for clinical applications
along with exposure to client communication

-Good analytical and logical skills.

-Good knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle.

-Knowledge of Java and Birt Reports will be a added advantage.

-Candidates with experience in supporting Safety reporting applications
will be given preference.

* *

Thanks & Regards, *
Rajesh Paul (Raj)*