Hi,

Dear Partner,

Greetings.

Hope you are doing well.

We have an urgent opening for” .Net Developer” based in “Reston, VA” with
one of our client. Kindly let me know if you are comfortable with the
requirement.

Please send matching resumes and contact details to sat...@sourceonets.com

Job Title:

.Net Developer

Primary Skills:

.Net Developer with Oracle

Secondary Skills:

*In-person interview is a MUST - So please get me LOCALs *

Rate:

Open

Duration:

12+ Months

Location:

Reston, VA

Job description:

Role: .Net Developer
Work Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 12 months

LOCALS only - Face to Face MUST

5 positions Open ( One is starting ASAP and other 4 scheduled for Jan 2012 )
The .Net Developer 1 requisition can start asap, the other 4 positions is
scheduled for Jan 2012.

As a motivated individual you will be designing and developing applications
using .NET, Oracle and other similar technologies. With your knowledge of
Object Oriented techniques, design patterns and software development
best-practices you will help produce robust applications to satisfy
business needs. As a developer you will perform unit and integration
testing and maintain software quality.

While working in a team environment on fast-paced projects, you will
effectively communicate with other developers, QA Team members, business
analysts and business owners. You will help analyze business requirements
and propose technical solutions. You will use your quick learning ability
to learn new technology and apply it on various projects.

MUST HAVE:
?? Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or equivalent.
* 6 years of overall experience in information technology field developing
applications.
* 4 years using .NET technologies specifically .NET 2.0/3.5 and above using
C#.
* 4 years using object oriented methodology.
* 3 years using ASP.NET ,ODP.NET and ADO.NET.

EDUCATION OR EXPRIENCE:
* NHibernate or other object-relational mapping tools.
* Spring.NET. * NUnit or other unit testing network.
* CruiseControl or other continuous integration software's.
* JavaScript and HTML. * XML and XML Web Services.
* Oracle 10g or above, SQl,PL/SQL, Stored procedures,

REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Design and Develop software application.
* Unit and Integration Testing and rollouts.
* Analysis and Estimation.
* Troubleshooting and Production Support.
* Writes code to produce software system that satisfies business
requirements. Written code and design is subject review by application
architects and other developers.
* Provides estimates for level of effort needed to implement business
requirements
 --

*Thanks & Regards,**
**    **Satish**

*YIM :** satish.sourceone, satish.source*

*Gmail:satish.sourceone*

P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you