Please Reply: - deepak.khatw...@idctechnologies.com

Hi,

Request you to please go through the below mentioned requirement and let me
know if you have any consultant available for the same.

If yes, then do send me the updated resume and contact details.

*Requirement*

*Position:* Teradata DBA
*Location:* Los Angeles, CA
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Interview:* Phone Hire

*The Best Rate we can provide is $60/hr on C2C all inclusive. *

The job will involve the following tasks:

Create, maintain, and support Teradata architectural environment

Physical database design

Administration of production objects in change control environment

Development of pro-active processes for monitoring capacity and performance

Perform system level and application level tuning

Support the application development teams for database needs and guidance

Perform backup and recovery operations

Support of production processes

Support of end user queries

Database security administration

On-call support

*Job Requirements:*

4+ years experiences as a Teradata Database Administrator

database design, tuning, and trouble shooting

Transition of the logical data models to physical data models using Er-Win
or equivalent data modeling tools.

BTEQ, TPUMP and QueryMan tools

backup and restore (BAR) design and implementation

Unix Scripting languages

Excellent personal communication, leadership and organizational skills

Team Player

*Recommended Certifications:*

Teradata Advanced Certified Professional

Teradata Certified Administrator

Teradata Master

Thanks & regards,
Deepak Khatwani