*Hi!***

 *

*Trust you are doing well!*

 *

*I am glad to shoot my Hot requirement from our Direct client to you.
Please find the following job requirement and send me your consultants'
updated profiles along with their contact details to jus...@netprologic.com*

 *
*

*Position: Siperian Administrator
Location: NY
Duration: longterm*

 *
*

Our Fortune 100 client is looking for a Siperian Administrator*

*Job Responsibilities:
* Review business requirement documents (BRD) and translate into technical
specifications
* Work from technical specifications to independently develop, modify and
maintain complex software products
* Analyze and troubleshoot problems and make recommendations for remediation
* Perform Tier Two Production Support as required
* Provide status updates to management
* Leads design/code reviews, architecture discussions and infrastructure
reviews
* Mentor staff
* Assigns work and directs staff in the production of work product
* Manages interactions with external vendors
* Directly interacts with internal customers and manages customer
expectations
* Formulates and manages system scope, objectives and cost for assigned
projects*

*
Looking forward to hear from you soon!*

*Have a wonderful and blessed day...!!!*

*--*

*With Best Regards.........**?*

*Justin
NetPrologic, Inc.
Email ID: **jus...@netprologic.com* <jus...@netprologic.com>

*Direct: 630.908.8255 | F: 630.214.5100
1101 West Iriving Park Rd , Bensenville , IL 60106

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.*