*HI,*

*

*Trust you are doing well!*

*

*I am glad to shoot my Hot requirement from our Direct client to you.
Please find the following job requirement and send me your consultants'
updated profiles along with their contact details tojus...@netprologic.com*

*
*

*Position: Pega System Architect / Pega Developer**
*Location: NJ
Duration: 12 Months+

We have urgent requirement for Pega System Architect / Pega Developer for
one of our prominent client

Responsibilities:
Design, configure, construct and unit test interface related services and
connectors in the PEGA Solution

Development work will include the following:
analyze and modify class structure; develop flows, activities, harnesses,
HTML, screens, properties and HTML properties; develop assignments and
SLA's; hands-on experience in XML, CSS, JavaScript and agents. Hands on
ability to use PAL tool and analyze results.
Perform PRPC application packaging and deployment
Technical knowledge of interface technology options from PEGA PRPC
software;
knowledge of using Connectors and Services, HTTP Requests and Responses,
parsing XML and data mapping, SQL, connectors for Stored Procedures
Experience in J2EE is preferred
Strong understanding of Software Development Life cycles
Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with limited
supervision
A very positive attitude with team-working and good communication skills
PEGA System Architect certification is required.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

*
Looking forward to hear from you soon!*

*Have a wonderful and blessed day...!!!*

*--*

*With Best Regards.........**?*

*Justin **
NetPrologic, Inc.
Email ID: **jus...@netprologic.com* <jus...@netprologic.com>

*Direct: 630.908.8255 | F: 630.214.5100
1101 West Iriving Park Rd , Bensenville , IL 60106

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing,
copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail
or telephone, of any unintended recipients and delete the original message
without making any copies.*