Hi

Hope you’re doing well. Please find the Open position available with our
direct client. Please let me know if you have suitable consultant.

Kindly refer some of your friends who would be interested. Thanks in
Advance.

*Title: *IT Infrastructure Business Analyst

*Location: *Palo Alto, CA

*Duration: *6+ Months**

*Skills:*

2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst - testing, training, support,
admin roles.

Salesforce experience
Datacenter/Inventory management/ITIL(Information Technology Infrastructure
Library) experience

* *

*Title: *Oracle Apps Techno Functional (OM/INV)

*Location: *Dallas, TX

*Duration: *Long Term**

*Skills:*

Client is looking for Oracle Apps Tech Consultant with
Forms,reports,personalization.

Programming with Pl SQL

*Modules:* Must have experience in Order Management & Inventory

*Title: *Oracle Apps Finance Procurement with R12

*Location: *San Jose, CA

*Duration: *6 Months

*Skills required are:*

iProcurement R12 Implementation with AME(Approval management engine)

Purchasing module

GL & AP

Requisitions

Good Knowledge of OA frame work.

*Title: *Oracle Apps Fin Techno Functional

*Location: *Bay Area, CA

*Duration: *12 Months

*Skills: *

Strong in GL AP FA PA Cash Mgt I expense Iprocurement PO, AR etc**

Need Senior Consultant on Fin Techno or Func Consultant.

Need to have atleast 1 full life cycle implementation.

* *

*Title: *Sr. Oracle Apps Fin/SCM Technical *(US Citizen)*

*Location: *Sacramento, CA**

*Duration: *12 Months

*Required skills:*

Looking for Oracle Apps Finance and SCM consultant .

Need a senior apps tech resource who is very good in data modelling (DB
design). we need to know applications in the first instance i.e Financials,
SCM etc..

*Title: *Netsuite Developer**

*Location: *San Francisco, CA**

*Duration: 3* Months

*Skill: *

The person should be a technically sound in doing workflows, scripting and
other customizations in Netsuite.

We want some functionality built into it where additional approvers can be
added based on some rules and $ thresholds.

*Thanks*

*Charlie*

*TRU**Global** Inc. *|* *char...@truglobal.com |* *www.truglobal.com

Office: +1 (650) 458-0500 x 116 | Fax: +1 (650) 403 4500.