*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! *

*My Name is Abi; I am with nLeague Services. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP.*

* *

*Please send resumes to a...@nleague.com*

*Title: Sr. OBIEE Developer*

*Contract Duration: 6+ months *

*Location: Marlborough , Massachusetts*

*Minimum Requirements: *

•             3-5 years with OBIEE

•             Candidates with 11G will be given preference

•             BI Publisher, Dashboards, and Answers

•             PL/SQL experience

•             Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

The Enterprise Data Architecture team is looking for an additional Sr.
OBIEE Developer.

*Candidate should met following criteria:*

•             3 - 5 years of experience in developing reports, working with
Answers and Publisher in OBIEE 10g or 11g.

•             Experience with 11G is a +

•             3 - 5 years of experience in working with RPD design 10g/11g

•             3- 5 years of experience in working with the BI publisher

•             5 - 7 years of experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL

•             Understand the data warehousing concept very well

•             Experience in the investment industry is a big +

•             Have worked on Linux or Windows environment of OBIEE

•             Candidate must be a team player and experience in working in
an agile development environment

*Regards,*

*Abi*

*nLeague Services, Inc.*

*Ph: 678-325-0303*304*

*Fax: 800-268-1754*

*a...@nleague.com*

*www.nleague.com* <www.nleague.com>**

* *

*Yahoo im: abhilash_3443*

*Gtalk: 3443abi*

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.