Hello,

I have an urgent openings on    *Sr.Net developer-PL/SQL-Retail
consultant* Position with my client. Let me know if you have any of
your consultants
available. Please send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact
details, Rate, and availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           Sr.Net developer-PL/SQL-Retail
consultant*

Project Duration           :           6 months

City                              :           Union city

State                             :           NJ

*Primary Skills            :           Sr .Net developer with retail
/E-commerce and PL/SQL experience.*

Job Description:

·         4-6 years of experience (more than this also can be considered)

·         Expertise in .net developer with Oracle/PL/SQL background

·         Proven expertise in Retail / ecommerce domain
*
Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can Reach
Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards