Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

My Name is Abi; I am with nLeague Services. We have the following
opportunity for you. Please review the detail job description and get back
to me ASAP.

* *

*Please send resumes to a...@nleague.com*

* *

*Title: Network Engineer*

*Contract Duration: 1 year*

*Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota*

*Description *

·         Telephony Network Engineer to implement and support Cisco Unified
Communications solutions via Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Express, Unity
Connection, and IPCC Express for a large enterprise environment.

·         The chosen candidate will perform/assist with Cisco Call manager
maintenance upgrades, patches, etc.

·         Provide assistance in design and planning for future growth /
projects.

·         Work with other teams and vendors to provide operational support
across voice network to meet current SLA's.

*Skills Required.*

·         Cisco IPT Call Manager, Cisco Unity Express, Unity Connection,
IPCC Express

·         4-8 years of experience with Cisco infrastructure products,
including design, implementation, on-going management.

·         Expert ability and understanding of the Cisco Unified
Communications Platform as well as IP Telephony, VOIP, and
telecommunications design"

·         Track record of managing multiple projects and effectively
collaborating with business leaders, customers, internal stakeholders

·         Attention to detail, strong time management, organization,
problem-solving and decision making skills"

*Regards,*

*Abi*

*nLeague Services, Inc.*

*Ph: 678-325-0303*304*

*Fax: 800-268-1754*

*a...@nleague.com*

*www.nleague.com* <www.nleague.com>**

* *

*Yahoo im: abhilash_3443*

*Gtalk: 3443abi*

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.