Hello,

I have the bellow opening, please check and send me the best to
cdu...@spectraforce.com. I appreciate your prompt reply.

*Job Title: Application Developer*

*Duration: 6 Months to Long Term assignment*

*Location: Westlake village, CA*

*Domain: Bio Pharmaceutical company*

·         Hands on experience in designing and developing web
applications(not just websites) with strong exposure to database

·         Should have experience  in Java, J2EE (JSP) technologies, MVC
framework – Webwork , Spring ,Hibernate, JDBC

·         Experience with Tomcat and /or Web sphere application server

·         Strong experience with Oracle 10g database

·         Experience in integrating external 3’rd party libraries into J2EE
code e.g. extenTec  libraries for reading and writing excel data into Java

·         Familiarity with IDEs such as Eclispse / Intellij Idea

·         Exposure to Java file management functionality

·         Exposure in ‘Detecting Memory Leaks’ , logging framework like
log4j

·         Project is to work on new release/enhancements to an existing web
application

*With Regards,*

*Chandan Dutta*

*cdu...@spectraforce.com*

*Client Delivery Lead*

*Ph. No.  919 400 4149  Ext. 4008*

*Fax No. 919-233-4467*

*Spectraforce Technologies Inc.|Raleigh. Hyderabad. Pune. Chandigarh.
Bangalore*