Reply directly to *jayj...@logix-tech.com* <jayj...@logix-tech.com>
**
*Position: RACF Mainframe Engineer
* *Location: *NY
Duration: 6 months

*Remarks*:
*Need candidates with Recent RACF experience and /or security engineering
in RACF.*Job Description:
This position requires a focus on *RACF Mainframe security*and a working
knowledge of the *Vanguard* software suite.
Must have experience with the *interaction of RACF within the
Z/OS*operating system and sub-systems to assist in the software
installation,
daily support and security auditing.
Responsibilities also include interfacing with Systems Engineering and
Operations teams to resolve issues, problem prevention, detection and
resolution.
Bachelors degree or equivalent maybe needed and minimum of 7+ years
experience. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of
others. Typically reports to a project leader or manager. A wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected.7+
Security certification a plus.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at (732) 659-1269, even if we have spoken recently
about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a
daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is
of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Jayjeet Pandey