Hi,

My name is Abhilash and I am working with Tech Tammina. We have an urgent
requirement for the following position. Please review it and let me know if
you are interested for the position*.*

*
*

*Please send resumes to my official id abhil...@tammina.com. *

* *

*Sr. SharePoint Developer*

*Duration: 10+months*

*Location: Richmond, VA*

*There will be a face to face interview, so locals are preferred or
consultants should be fine with f2f if there are no-locals.*

1. Needs to be very strong with configuration and administration of
SharePoint 2007 and 2010

2. SharePoint Development experience (page layouts, web parts, service
applications, packaged USPS)

3. General .net knowledge and c#

4. Web services (WCF, config, deploy, web architecture components)

5. JavaScript and css abilities

6. fast pace agile environment, needs to be a team player and want to
collaborate with others.  Not a heads down coder

7. Mentor more junior resources.

*[image: LOGO-JAN-19-2012 (1)]*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*