*Please Reply: - deepak.khatw...@idctechnologies.com*

Hi,

Request you to please go through the below mentioned requirement and let me
know if you have any consultant available.

If yes, then do send me the updated resume and contact details.

*Requirement*

* *

*Position: Documentum Administrator*

*Location: Bridgewater, NJ*

*Duration: 3 Months*

*Interview: Phone Hire*

* *

*The Best Rate we can provide is $60/hr on C2C all inclusive. *

Performs design, build, test, transition and support for all Enterprise
Content Management application enhancements according to programming
standards and IS Methodology using Documentum.  This includes, but is not
limited to, Documentum, Input Accel Captiva, Arbortext, Authoring tool
integrations with tools like Adobe InDesign, Arbortext Editor, XML, FirstDoc,
Digital Asset Manager, Thumbnail server, Documentum compliance manager,
FAST Index Server. Working experience with Documentum 6.0 and Documentum
6.5 and knowledge of xPlore search. Able to design, configure, develop and
customize wdk components.

Thanks & regards,
Deepak Khatwani
IDC Technologies Inc.