Hi,

My name is Abhilash and I am working with Tech Tammina. We have an urgent
requirement for the following position. Please review it and let me know if
you are interested for the position*.*

* *

*Please send resumes to my official id abhil...@tammina.com*

* *

*Position: Sr. JAVA Developer*

*Location: Columbus OH*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Technical:  (4-6 year of experience)*

*Excellent knowledge and considerable development experience with one or
more of the following:*

* *

             - JAVA  (J2EE Entity and Stateless Session Beans, J2EE
Security, JSP, Servlets)

             - Struts (JSTL experience a plus)

*Considerable experience with the following tools\technologies or
equivalent:*

             - Clear Case - source code version control

             - Eclipse

             - RMI protocol

             - Hibernate

             - JUnit Test framework

             - Model View Controller (MVC)

·         Experience with Weblogic and Websphere (preferred) application
servers.

·         Knowledge of relational database structure and design. Experience
with Oracle databases is preferred.

·         Ability to create and modify SQL queries.

·         Understanding of software development lifecycles\methodologies
(Rational Rose).

*Analytical\Business:*

·         Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills

·         Excellent skills and considerable experience with analyzing
requirements and developing application designs.

·         Ability to develop accurate estimates and assist other team
members with the estimation process.

·         Experience in interfacing with business users.

*Miscellaneous:*

·         Experience with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point)

·         Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written

·         Exhibit high degree of self-management

·         Willingness to work evenings/weekends as necessary and dictated
by project deadlines or severity of support issues.

*[image: LOGO-JAN-19-2012 (1)]*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*
Abhilash*