Hi,

My name is Abhilash and I am working with Tech Tammina. We have an urgent
requirement for the following position. Please review it and let me know if
you are interested for the position*.*

* *

*This is an urgent requirement. Please send resumes to my official id
abhil...@tammina.com*

* *

*Title: Informatica Developer*

*Location: Cincinnati Ohio *

*Duration: 8 weeks, likely extension *

*Employment Status: H1-B, GC or Citizen *

·         New development and or maintenance of an existing project

·         The consultant will work with a lead to perform requirement
gathering

·         Work will be performed in the office here in Cincinnati with some
travel to the client located in Indianapolis Indiana. Expense are paid for
travel to and from our office to the client.

·         Anticipated Start date Monday March 5th

·         Contractor will be working independent as the major of work will
be using Informatica

·         Additional skills the person would need to be successful on this
project: consultant would be experienced with building ETL routines,
working with customers to extract critical design-type information, decent
consulting mentality.  As for requirements SQL Server 2000 – 2008 and
Informatica 8.6.1

*[image: LOGO-JAN-19-2012 (1)]*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*