Hi,

Greetings from Global I Solutions…!!!

We have below urgent requirement, let me know if you have any available
consultants.

Send resumes to *sriniva...@gi-sol.com*

Functional SAP GTS (Global Trade)

Location: Phoenix

Length: 8 months

Start: ASAP

Interview: phone

Rate: 70-80+ expenses--- *GC or US citizen ONLY*

* *

*OVERVIEW:*

GTS 8.0 has a mainstream maintenance end of 3/31/2013. ATLAS (Raunheim
Customs interface) requires an upgrade by Januray 2013. This project will
cover the technical upgrade of GTS 8,0 to 10.0 paired with a ATLAS upgrade
(only changes required for ATLAS upgrade). Upgrading ATLAS is required for
Raunheim SAP GTS Customs functionality. The German customs authority will
execute the migration from ATLAS 8.3 to 8.4 and AES 2.0 to AES 2.1

*ROLE:*
Activities associated with the technical upgrade of SAP-GTS 8.0 to 10.0 (to
latest rev. level); Activities include documentation (functional specs,
test plans, implementation plan), testing & training, support OSS messages
and notes, working with SAP support on issues

*REQUIREMENTS:*

·         A functional/technical professional with at least four+ full
lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation and four+ years of industry and/or
consulting experience.

·         *Strong experience  with SAP GTS; experience with upgrades from
8x a big plus*

·         *Knowledge  of all or most GTS sub modules. Experience with
3rdparty interfaces to GTS ( I.E. MK Data, Seeburger, Customs Info SW)
*

·         A functional/technical professional with at least four+ full
lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation and four+ years of industry and/or
consulting experience.

·         Must have consulting experience and Knowledge of SAP
implementation methodologies.

·         Strong communication and presentation skills.

·         Extensive experience with management consulting or consulting
services

·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top
executives

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas

HR-IT Recruiter

[image: Logo With Text2]

10293 Nottingham Drive|Parker | Colorado 80134

|' 303.997.0488 | Fax: 303.470.8299

G Talk: gsrinivas95

Y IM   : srini_bsm

*www.gi-sol.com*

   USA | India

Before printing, think about the environment