Dear Partners,

Please find the requirement and let me know if you have any profiles for
these requirements.

Send resumes to *sriniva...@gi-sol.com*

Position:  *Sr. HFM Consultant, NJ** – 4+ months*
Location: Elmwood Park, NJ

Duration: 4 to 6 months

Rate: DOE + expenses paid

*Visa Status: - Only US Citizens*

*Job Summary*

·         Overall 12+ yrs of Hyperion experience.

·         We are looking for someone who is very well versed with HFM, FDQM

·         Must have Financial background.

·         Should be *EXPERT/SME in Essbase, Planning, HFM, FDQM*

·         Hands on experience working with *HFM 11.x*

·         Good communication and presentation skills

--

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas
Global I Solutions Inc.
HR-IT Recruiter
10293 Nottingham Drive|Parker | Colorado 80134
303-997–0488 |Fax: 303.470.8299www.gi-sol.com