*Hi,*

* *

*Hope you are doing good!!!*

* *

We have an urgent Contract position with one of our client. Please go
through the job description and let me know your interest if you are
interested please send me your updated resume if you are not suitable for
the requirement please forward it to your contacts who is suitable for the
position.

* *

*Job Title           :* Business Analyst

*Duration*           *:* 6 mths

*Location           :* Nashville, TN

*Rate                  : *$38-40/hr

*Job Description:*

Looking for a person with about 5 yrs work experience (with recent analyst
exp is preferred), of which about 2-3 yrs as a developer on .net (primary)
or tibco (secondary) and an additional 2-3yrs as an analyst.
Insurance industry/claims processing experience is a good addition as well.

*Detailed description:*
Role : Will be required to work as a Product Analyst in the client’s
product.

*Responsibilities:*

Define scope and benefits, gather requirements and analyze data in support
of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
Ensure that the development team understands business requirements to
guarantee the delivery of effective solutions that meet the business demand
Define monitoring processes, identify and implement improvements, mentor
new Analysts and provide consultative support to IT and business partners
on best practices.
Understand and follow SDLC processes so that solutions meet business
requirements, company standards, quality, high availability and performance
expectations.
Work with Project Managers, developers and testers to ensure quality code
that meets functional requirements
Promote the creation, maintenance, reviews, and adherence to IT processes
and procedures
Provide input to IT management on tactical and strategic directions
Showstrong attention to detail and produce high-quality requirements
Develop and maintain extensive knowledge and proficiency in the business
processes that drive the Asurion’s systems
Continuously enhance skills and learn new methodologies, processes and
technologies

*Qualifications**:*

3+ years as a business or systems analyst or similar experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred
3+ years experience in one or more of the following areas (or combination
thereof): Telecommunications industry, Insurance / claims industry,
Relevant IT Discipline
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail.
Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Highly self motivated and directed.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment.
Superior skills in gathering and documenting system requirements
Working knowledge of IT development and support methodologies, Services
Oriented Architecture and database structures.
Working knowledge of current network connectivity, protocols, and
standards, including security, user rights assignment, and standard company
policy.
Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software,
spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware,
software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and
applications.
Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
Excellent understanding and ability to implement the organization’s goals
and objectives.
Experience using a variety of SDLC methodologies including but not limited
to, SCRUM, TDD, Extreme Programming, Kanban and Waterfall
Ability to handle multiple assignments

Thanks & Regards,

Anil

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc.**

Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext:312

Fax: 630-206-2397

Email: anil_narayanapur...@aesinc.us.com

http://www.aesinc.us.com

[image:
cid:image001.gif@01CBAE58.C3595DC0]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/anil-babu/3a/a31/a81>

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

|Do Good Work, Learn Something New Every Day, Have Fun & Keep In Touch |