Hi,

My name is Abhilash and I am working with Tech Tammina. We have an urgent
requirement for the following position. Please review it and let me know if
you are interested for the position.

*
*

*Please send resumes to abhil...@tammina.com or reach me at 703-953-2374. *

*
*

*Position: ASP.Net Developer*

*Location: Jeffersonville, IN (suburb of Louisville, KY)*

*Duration: 3 month contract*

*CANDIDATES MUST BE STRONG WITH C#/ASP.NET AND MVC*

*Job Description:*

This team is utilizing .NET 4.0 technologies, on a green field project.

*Responsibilities*

·         Add to design and architecture of new project developments

·         Participate in SCRUM / Agile methodology.

·         Code enhancements to existing software which adds or improve
functionality.

·         Provide technical support for applications used in the service
center.

·         Participate in new product SDLC.

·         Perform root cause analysis.

·         Other duties as assigned.

*Core technologies:*

·         Minimum 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering /
Application Architecture primarily with Microsoft .NET based web
applications.

·         Development experience with dot net V4.0, C# , ASP.NET MVC 3.0
(Razor Engine)

·         Scripting (AJAX, JQuery, JavaScript)

·         Strong knowledge of SQL  (SQL Server 2008)

·         Web Services & WCF

·         Linq

·         Entity Framework

·         VS unit testing