Hi,

I hope you are  doing well. Please send me your consultant profile for below
position.

Don't send me consultant who has no PMP certification  & Strong Disaster
Recovery experience

Job Description:

Position:    Sr. Project Manager
Location:  San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 -12 Months contract

Start: ASAP

Job Description

.         Recent Disaster Recovery (Planning and Implementation) experience
desired

.         5+ years of Enterprise Level Experience

.         Disaster Recovery Background - able to develop disaster recovery
approaches for multiple systems

.         Financial - Demonstrated ability to track report and actively
manage budgets of $1.5 million annualized

.         Full cycle Project Management expertise required

.         PMP preferred

Looking forward  to have a fruitful interaction with you and your company.

Warm Regards,

Chandan Kumar |  Resource Manager

West Coast Consulting, LLC

9233 Research Drive, Irvine, CA, 92618

{O} 949.743.0065 Ext. 205 | {F} 714.844.9091

 <mailto:mun...@westcoastllc.com> chan...@westcoastllc.com |
www.westcoastllc.com

Connect Me On:

Linked IN:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/chandanku>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/chandanku  Yahoo: Chandan_itrec / Gtalk:
chandan.itrecruiting

If you have received this message in error or do not wish to receive these
messages in the future, please reply with unsubscribe in subject line.