Please Reply: - twanis...@idctechnologies.com

Hi All,

Request you to please go through the below mentioned requirement and
let me know if you have any consultant available for the same.

I need Java with (GWT) 7+ consultant will work for this position and
sure shot closure.

Client: HCL
Title: Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Loc: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12 Months (min)
Rate: $60/hr

Job Description:

8+ YEARS OF JAVA/J2EE EXPERIENCE

–       Development Environment
–       GWT, Java, JSP, REST, JSON, XML, XMPP, BOSH, AJAX, CSS, Web Services
(SOAP)
–       jUnit, jMeter, jProfiler, GIT, Jenkins
–        Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms
–       Layered Products, OS, etc.
–       JBOSS, Apache/Tomcat, Oracle Application Server, IIS
–       Redhat Linux, Windows (various)
–       iOS, Android, RIM
–       Neo4j, Oracle, SQLServer
–       jBehave, Selenium, QualityCenter, SONAR
–       Tibco, Sitecore
–       Banner, Blackboard, Campus Cruiser
–       Methodologies/Processes
–       Agile/Scrum, Waterfall (blended)
–       Continuous Integration  (GIT & Jenkins)

Thanks & regards,

Twanistha Chakraborty
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph No.#: 408 457 9399I Ext: 2006