Hi ,

I am Rajesh Babbur writing you from ERP and ERP Corp, with
headquarters in Fremont, CA, is a systems integration and consulting
company that brings strong business and solutions focus to all of its
consulting engagements. ERP and ERP Corp consulting services run end-
to-end from helping define IT strategy including Enterprise
Architecture, selecting ERP package, improving business processes,
modeling and monitoring business processes, to implementing supply
chain (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), human capital
management (HCM), or other business applications. We provide business
intelligence (BI) solutions with Scorecards to enable better decision
making. We help companies define their Quality Assurance and ERP
applications testing strategy, build Testing Centers of Excellence,
and automate their testing scripts/practices.
ERPandERP's has extensive experience working on the SAP platform
(NetWeaver-PI),CRM Middleware, Oracle E-business suite, (Fusion
Middleware), IBM WebSphere, Webmethods, and TIBCO.For more information
please visit http://www.erpanderp.com.

We currently have few open requirements in SAP and Oracle competency,
if you are interested, please reply me with your updated profile or
refer any of our connections.

Title : Senior SAP BI IP consultant
Location : NYC

SAP IP  (bUDGET ,PLANNING )

Part of BI..

Resource should be techno-functional

If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with
the following details please,

Full Name:
Total IT Exp:
Module experience: