*
*Hello,

I have an urgent openings on    *PL/SQL Developer*  Position with my
client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please
send me the consultant’s resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and
availability date.

* *

*Job Title                      :           PL/SQL Developer*

Project Duration           :           6 mths

City                              :           San Jose

State                             :           CA

*Technical skills:*

·         Extensive programming development in SQL and PL/SQL – stored
procedures, packages, functions, triggers etc.

·         Familiar with Oracle programming tools and utilities.

·         Structured development methodologies, coding standards,
troubleshooting, debugging, familiar with code check-in(s), DDL scripts,
code release management and implementation cycles.

·         Understanding of XML data type and XML functions to perform I/O
operations in/out of XML columns in table.  Good understanding of data
interexchange between two databases using XML.

·         Identifying database performance bottlenecks,  performance
turning, SQL/Query optimization  Provide support to developers during
development and post-implementation cycles.

·         Understanding of Oracle internals, data dictionaries, metadata
and internals of Oracle 9i, Oracle10G or above.

·         Knowledge of Oracle database clustered environment such as
Oracle/RAC.

*Kindly Send The Resume To raghavendra_gad...@aesinc.us.com or You Can
Reach Me On  630-242-8896 Ext: 303

Thanks & Regards