*Build Engineer*

*Location: Orlando, FL*

*Duration: 18+ months*

*Job Description:*

We are searching for a Build Engineer to join the build and configuration
management team to support the application release process from initial
development through promotion into production.

-          Follows approved processes to compile, package, stage, deploy
and document all builds that are promoted to any of our managed
development, testing or production environments

-          Provides recommendations based on best practices and prior
experience to improve the build and deployment processes.

-          Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
investigation.

-          Familiar with standard concepts, best practices, and procedures
regarding the management of Java builds and application configuration.

-          Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals.

-          Works well within a group to support the other build and
configuration team members

-          As a member of the build and configuration management team, the
candidate is required to provide on-call pager support on a 24 by 7 basis.

*Consultant Details:*

Name                          :

Contact #                     :
Email Id                      :